Monday, July 7, 2008

Reflections from Sunday Evening (on Monday evening)

I missed being in church at Platte Woods. I love to share in our worship services. I know Curtis preached a great sermon. I would have been blessed.

But I did take the opportunity to worship in two other churches. It is a blessing to me to be able to share with friends in ministry. Although Mark Turnbough was not preaching at Liberty this week I still got to experience one of their services as well as see some friends that go to that church.

On the way home I went to church at Good Shepherd. David Israel is doing a great job there. I appreciated the opportunity to be in their worship service. I was blessed in both places. I actually got a sermon idea that you may hear some day!

It was a good day. I was blessed. At the same time I did come home being thankful. I wouldn't trade places with any preacher I know!

1 comment:

Taylore said...

Pastor Steve,
What was the name of the really old book you talked about in your book club sermon series this spring?

Thanks,
Julie Denney