Sunday, October 30, 2011

Reflections From Sunday Evening

Just back from NEXT worship service. Topped off a good day at Platte Woods UMC. It is so good to gather together and sing, pray, worship and share in the ministry of the Word of God.

Over the past couple of weeks three ideas have continued to find their way into my mind.

1. All that I am and all that I have is a gracious, generous gift from God.
2. I am a steward and not an owner.
3. I pray to be a good (faithful) steward of God's resources that He entrusts to my care.

When these ideas become our ideas we will find our lives changed by the grace of God.

I pray the work of the Holy Spirit that is producing such generosity in your soul continue to grow and find expression through continual acts of gratitude.

It's been a good day. I hope you've had a good day too.

No comments: