Sunday, October 16, 2011

Reflections From Sunday Evening

I'm looking forward to attending our new worship service -NEXT- in about an hour. Today Curtis preached. I got to welcome and encourage everyone to pray for the new service and consider coming to support the mission. Among other things I sat with Cindy during one service. Later I greeted the 18 people in 'Equip" class. I saw the number of children in CIA with the teen helpers. I got to look in on a Sunday school class I didn't know we had! There is a great deal of ministry going on here. I hope you are filled with joy about being part of such a vibrant church. (I still think everyone should have joined the kids in their dance today).
It's a beautiful day. Rejoice. It's been a good day (with more to come!) I hope you've had a good day too.
Steve

No comments: