Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Reflections

It was really good to have Ginger and Angie participate in our worship services this weekend. It is obvious God is putting together a great team here at PWUMC. I am excited about what God is doing among us.

Today when I was preaching about "Staying in Love with God" I mentioned prayer as one of the disciplines that we use to stay close to God. I had to share about my meeting with a 10-year-old. He and his dad came by. The young man wanted to talk about feeling connected with God when he prayed! It was the highlight of the week. Listening to a young Christian and being able to talk with him about prayer and how it can help us experience the Lord. It is always great to be able to share with young people who are so far ahead of where I was at that age. Does this give you hope like it does me?

It was a good day.

No comments: