Friday, December 20, 2013

Weekend Update

With the threat of a winter storm warning we are monitoring things for the weekend. A decision will be made by early afternoon regarding our Saturday evening (5:00 p.m.) service. Hopefully the ice will not be significant and the snow will come later and we will meet for services. If things change I will get the word out. Sunday services will be held regardless of the weather. I have talked with our snow removal team and they are prepared to get in early to make the parking lot as clear and safe as possible. I am anticipating a great weekend. We continue to move toward the celebration of Christmas and I truly hope we will all be able to share in worship this weekend. It appears that the threat of bad weather will be gone for Christmas Eve. I get excited just thinking about all the people who will share in Carols, Communion and Candles on Tuesday. We begin with our "Children's Service" led by Pastor Jessica at 3:00 p.m. I will be sharing with you at 5:00; 7:00; 9:00; and 11:00. Pastor Curtis will lead a NEXT worship at 5:00 and 7:00 in Memorial Hall. I look forward to seeing you in the next few days. steve

No comments: