Sunday, September 23, 2012

Reflecions From Sunday Evening

Got a new insight from technology. Updating a cell phone could be a metaphor for growing in the spiritual life and discovering new insights. I have a notification on the phone. Update available. I click on the update. I wait and watch the signal that tells me the updating is taking place. When the process is complete something new is added and available. The change brings an updated model and new possibilities and effectiveness. Do you get the idea? In the spiritual life the Holy Spirit is always offering an update. When we open our hearts to the wind of the Spirit we wait and watch as we find the Lord changing us. Soon we find the new insights and experience of grace has opened our lives to new possibilities. Furthermore fruitfulness and effectiveness is enhanced. All due to the updating of our relaitionship with Christ. Anyone notice the update available? I pray the update be yours. It's been a good day. I hope you've had a good day too. steve

No comments: