Sunday, April 8, 2018

Reflections From Sunday Evening

A day of highlights.
It was a joy to worship with our PWC community this morning.  Nancy and Jake did the preaching.  We are in great hands.
We recognized Sunbeams Pre-School this morning.  Blessing on Sue Arensberg and all the teachers and people who make our pre-school such a great success.  Today a group of them sang in church.  Many thanks to all the parents and family who shared in worship today.
I also had a birthday surprise.  Nothing like a pie pot-luck!  I believe I heard there were 37 kinds of pies there.  People seemed to enjoy it.  I even got to bring home more gooseberry pie!  It was a surprise and lots of fun.
Life is good. 
On another note...
I saw two movies this week.  First was "I Can Only Imagine."  Inspirational and worth your time.
Secondly, Cindy and I saw "Paul, Apostle of Christ".  Another movie that shares the story of faith very well.  Check it out.
It's been a great day.  I hope you've had a great day too.
steve

No comments: