Sunday, March 3, 2013

Reflections From Sunday Evening

Today I finished three weeks of sharing vision 2013 with various adult Sunday School classes. We've been blessed by Pastor Ginger's message series this month. Her willingness to preach a three week series provided me the opportunity to spend time with many people in a small group setting. It has been a joy to share where we are in the life of our church and where we are heading. The big take away I hoped to communicate was "decisions made today will determine the health, vitality and growth of PWUMC 20 years from now." I appreciate being able to share with each group. Next week we begin a new message series called HOPE EPIDEMIC. I have been writting messages and am up to Easter. You will hear plenty about hope in the next few weeks. Here is the "spoiler alert." "Hope is Desire with expectation of fulfillment." It's been a good day. Still get to share in worship at NEXT in a couple of hours. I hope you've had a good day too. steve

No comments: