Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reflections From Sunday Evening

First of all I made up with Starbucks this week. Just a misunderstanding. Seems that when I updated my card with a new expiration date not everything in their records matched what I had put in my account. Oops. So it was really on me. The support people I talked to (yes, I did reach out) walked me through the process and checked everything. Now I am good to go. It helped that I decided not to be stubborn or petty. I was both when things were not working like I wanted/expected. There were people eager and waiting to help. Do you want an application to faith and Church? There are a number of points I could make but here is the one for now. The Church is filled with people who want to help. We want to help you walk through struggles and questions. We want to encourage you in your faith. We want to be there when you find yourself working through various issues. We want to be your church. We want to be your spiritual family. We want to walk with you in a life of discipleship. I am glad to be back with a coffee shop. I pray we all be in great standing with the Lord. On another point... The Wesleyan Choir shared the Christmas Cantata this weekend. It was great. We felt the Spirit in the message and music. Thanks to Walter Bryant and all the musicians and the choir members. Joy rang out. It's been a good day (I might say a very good day). I hope you've had a good day too. Oh, one more thing. Be sure to invite (and bring) someone to Christmas Eve services. We start at 3:00 and continue through the night. It promises to be a great time of celebrating the birth of our Savior. See you then. steve

No comments: