Sunday, November 19, 2017

Reflections From Sunday Evening

I am very thankful for...
my family - Cindy, Bobby and Leslie, Andrea and Billy
parents that I still get to see
my friends
PWUMC  - the church I am privileged to serve
basic things in life  - I have food to eat and get to live inside
luxuries, like a garage door opener and bars of soap
my city
my country
forgiveness
hope
a spirit of encouragement
opportunity
And the list goes on and on and on.
This is a great week to take a few minutes and think of what you are thankful for. 
I continue...
We had a really blessed weekend in worship.  More new member who are finding this to be their church home.  Another baptism.  Untold numbers of people touched by the Holy Spirit.
On another note...
Chiefs playoff tickets for upper deck seats run from $72-$82.  I could think of better ways to use your money!  But I don't want to be a critic of my team.
Enjoy your week.  I pray you have some time with people you love and get to say "thanks".
It's been a good day.  I hope you've had a good day too.
steve

No comments: